Friday, January 28, 2011

I HATE WINTER!

I don't...but I heard at least 3 people proclaim that sentiment last week.  It used to be that only older folks felt that way, but now I hear it from twenty- and thirty-somethings. While winter does have its intrinsic negatives, it also has much to offer us in the way of beauty, rest and appreciation for the resiliency of life.

 


But for those of you who have trouble seeing past the cold, the hassle, the gloom and the claustrophobia....I send you Electronic Warmth, Light and Color..most from Prairie Pond Woods.  Enjoy!  It's not that far away...






PEACH BLOSSOMS IN THE ORCHARD
















































































































MICHIGAN TULIPS



EASTERN BLUEBIRD






ORANGE TIP FALCATE ON BLUETS



ROSE PINKS



COLORFUL PRAIRIE



FERN IN SUNLIGHT





SWALLOWTAIL ON LARKSPUR



MONARCH ON BUTTERFLYWEED



HONEYBEE ON GOLDENROD




BUTTERFLIES GALORE!


No comments: